National Bulk Equipment, Inc. Continues Operations as Part of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce.
Consistent with Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce put out by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, National Bulk Equipment, Inc. (NBE) will continue normal operations, appropriately modified to account for Centers for Disease Control (CDC) workforce and customer protection guidance.
NBE conducts operations and services that are essential to continued critical infrastructure viability within multiple sectors of the 16 Critical Infrastructure Sectors identified by Presidential Policy Directive 21 (PPD-21).
NBE is constantly monitoring developments of the COVID-19 crisis and continues to take steps to mitigate the spread of the disease by:
- Having all NBE employees who can work from home, do so.
- Implementing tele-commuting and staggered-shift policies for employees that need to be at NBE.
- Disinfecting and sanitizing office areas and workspaces by using an EPA-approved fogging technology.
- Creating a safe and hygienic environment by facilitating daily wipe downs of work areas and worksurfaces.
- Using Microsoft Teams for all inter-company meetings and intra-company staff communications.
- Enabling and reminding all employees to follow basic personal hygiene measures relevant to this virus, such as regular handwashing and staying home if feeling sick.
- Enforcing distancing procedures at work.
- Spreading out employee workspace locations to facilitate distancing requirements.
National Bulk Equipment, Inc.